Patient Portal & Forms
Please complete forms online through your NextGen account
If you cannot complete your registration and medical history online you may print and complete these forms before coming in for your appointment. If any patient information has changed since your last visit (i.e. insurance carrier, address, etc.) please update your information online, or print and complete a new Patient Registration Form.
To authorize to send or obtain medical records, please select the appropriate link below. (When filling out the authorization – be sure to initial by the records you choose to send or receive.)
- Authorization to release your medical records from St. Joseph’s ENT
- Authorization to receive medical records from other physicians or facilities
These forms are in Adobe Acrobat format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer, click here to download it for free.
Patient Information Update & History Forms
Please complete your patient registration and medical history online through NextGen. You will need a security token in order to create an account with NextGen. In order to receive the security token, please call our office (208) 777-1320. Remember to save your password; if you have any difficulties with signing in after creating an account, please follow the directions NextGen provides in order to reset your password.
- Call our office and receive your security token (you will need to provide an email address)
- Go to NextGen by clicking on the button above or the button in the menu bar at the top
- You will also receive an email from NextGen with information on how you can complete your registration
- There will be a medical history form in your NextGen Inbox. Click on the form and complete your medical history.
- Submit the medical history. See the screenshots below for an example.